Things to do in Tallahassee
Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown is perfectly located in the heart of Tallahassee, exactly where you want to be. We have easy access to everything you want to see during your stay in the Downtown Tallahassee area including walking distance to the State Capitol, Supreme Court and Leon County's Courthouse, and the Civic Center.
Visiting to see one of the many colleges and universities that call Tallahassee home? We're the perfect FSU hotel, and we're also close to Florida A&M and Tallahassee Community College. Cheer on your favorite team or stroll around campus. You’ll find plenty of great shopping nearby at the Governor's Square Mall, and nature lovers may be interested in St. George's Island, Alligator Point Beach, and Maclay Gardens State Park. Check out all of the interesting things to do in Tallahassee.
- College Town
- Florida A&M University
- Florida Historic Capitol Museum
- Florida State Capitol
- Florida State University
- Florida State University Doak Campbell Stadium
- Governor's Mansion
- Governor's Square Mall
- IMAX Theater
- Leon County Civic Center
- Midtown Tallahassee
- Railroad Square Art Park
- Southwood Golf Club
- Tallahassee Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
- Tallahassee City Hall
- Tallahassee Community College
- Tallahassee Mall
- Tallahassee Museum
How To Get Here
- Florida Historic Capitol Museum (1.1 km/0.7 miles) - Located within Florida's Capitol complex, the museum features political artifacts, photos, and interactive exhibits.
- Railroad Square Art Park (2.0 km/1.3 miles) - A cultural resource hosting more than 50 studios, galleries, and small shops.
- Tallahassee Museum (11.1 km/6.9 miles) - Ranked one of Florida's top museum, the Tallahassee Museum features native animals and rare historic buildings to beautiful natural scenery to exciting public programs, special events, and educational programs.
- Southwood Golf Club, Southwood Course (12.1 km/7.5 miles) - One of the top 35 courses in America, designed to provide enjoyable and challenging golf experiences for players of all levels.
- Florida State University (0.2 km/0.1 miles) - Home of the Florida State Seminoles.
- Florida A&M University (1.9 km/1.2 miles) - Home of the Rattles.
- Tallahassee Community College (6.4 km/4.0 miles) - Home of the Eagles.
- Donald L. Tucker Civic Center (0.5 km/0.3 miles) - The Civic Center features 12, 500 seat arena which houses local sports, events, and concerts.
- Florida State University Doak Campbell Stadium (2.4 km/1.5 miles) - Home of the Florida State Seminoles
- IMAX Theater (1.4km/0.9 miles) - Located in Downtown Tallahassee.
- College Town (1.9km/1.2 miles) - Mixed-use residential and entertainment complex.
- Midtown Tallahassee - 1.6 km/1.0 miles
- Tallahassee Mall - 3.9 km/2.4 miles
- Governor's Square Mall - 5.4 km/3.4 miles